The Huawei office in Sweden is the leading overseas R&D office in Huawei, and the Wireless Network Algorithm Lab at Huawei Sweden drives innovation for the Huawei wireless Radio Access Networks (RAN) product. We work on physical layer signal processing and Radio Resource Management (RRM) algorithms.
The research is in nontraditional areas and we cooperate with universities all over Europe to find the next technological breakthroughs. If this sounds like an interesting challenge where your background will be appreciated, then you should consider this position.
• Research and innovation in the area of RRM
• To follow and influence the research tracks in Huawei wireless RAN.
• Some travelling is expected, both within Europe and to China.
• Algorithm proposal, implementation and verification
• A PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience in technologies like MIMO, OFDM.
• Experience in algorithm design, modeling and simulation.
• Knowledge of C/C++.
• Knowledge of optimization theory and/or machine learning
• Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia (preferred in L2 domain, L1 is also a plus).
• Knowledge of 3GPP standardizations.
• Good publication records.
• Industrial experience is a plus.