Huawei’s Stockholm Digital Power Lab (Stockholm Research Center) is responsible for Digital Power Advanced Technology Research, Architecture Evolution Design.
As we all know, under the risk of energy and the climate, PV solar as a green energy has become a more and more popular energy, micro inverter has a great advantage that each unit are independently controlled by MPPT, which can greatly improve the overall efficiency, it can also avoid the DC high voltage, poor low light effect, and barrel effect of centralized inverters.so micro inverter also takes a great part of the PV solution field.
Now we are looking for a topic as “High-efficiency Single-Stage Isolated Micro Inverter Design”, though this thesis, you will analysis the alternative solution include topology, control algorithm, components selection, etc.
The rough specifications lists as below:
- Single-stage isolation topology
- Wide gain implementation
- Implement soft switch/ZVS
- Implement PV MPPT function
- Output Power:450 W
- Input voltage 22~58Vdc,Output voltage 220 Vac
Essential Skills required :
- Be familiar with the working principles of the isolate single stage DC/AC converter.
- Skillful in using circuit and magnetic simulation tools, such as: Psim, Multiphysics, MATLAB & Simulink
Start date: H1 2023 (April ~ September)
For more information contact: